I still have alot to learn..and you have cyber pm's...*runzz to see this* [img]eek.gif[/img]
Printable View
I still have alot to learn..and you have cyber pm's...*runzz to see this* [img]eek.gif[/img]
no? i dont have any cyber messages????
why'd you say that?
[img]eek.gif[/img]
I was up really late discussing Dr's issue and just how you never know a good Dr when you see one anymore.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
*LMAO*@ this whole thread...Rotten can go away forever and still spark nerves when he comes back....Which is something that I have always enjoyed about him...No matter how much shit he shoots....He talks the talk and it does make me laugh every time.
He's a shit disturber...He knows it..He enjoys it....Him and I are more alike that either of us would like to admit...When it comes to that anyway...its a backhanded way to get people riled up and this thread is evidence he's does it well.
As for the boards.....the only thing I think about that is...I dont understand why one person needs many boards.....and i dont mean being a mod on them..I mean actually starting and owning two and three boards...Im thinking one is enough...*shrugs*...I guess if you have alot of friends that dont like each other that would work..that way you can keep them all seperate..*L*
I have been lazy when it comes to the boards..I read more than I post...but I enjoy mels board and the girls board.....and once in a while Rotten comes back and entertains us all....
Rotten.....dont insult friends...You dont want me to kick your ass...and we both know I can.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
*raises hand
and i know ya can too!!! hiDho!!!
dats why i ran over here so fast....G*
*L* LOOK at lil demon go for the fight...
ahem! its "Balls out" *L* when ya dont allow it on your board??...........*JK*
*crackin up
.
hmm after chloe mentioned it i spent a lot of time reading through the old threads.. some from 2 years ago. amazed me how many stages of my life i've shared with the people here(most not here anymore tho).
and im still as confused as ever about my life.. all the boards are cool.. everyone does what they have to. plus most people with boards arent the ones i knew well in the pool so not sure what my point was...no matter what though this board has history no one can deny that.
heidi still sucks i stand by that. but she's also the most trustworthy and coolest person i've ever known online. although that's what i hate to admit more than anything else *G
gotta study for midterms so i'll catch up in a few days or whatever.
where be HEidi...
she can't still be looking for some good medical advice...................
Wow rotten...that was touching..Makes you wonder why we ever broke up and you left me to raise little rottie all by myself.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I wonder if that hurt him....to be civil..
if it busted a nut er sumthin.....
[img]confused.gif[/img]